Once the Order Placed please allow us few hours to get your Account Ready, we mostly reply in the next min-hours ( max 24h )
if you have any issue or Question with the Account don’t hesitate to contact us on :
Learn to ship software like a pro. There’s no substitute for hands-on experience. But for most students, real world tools can be cost-prohibitive. That’s why we created the GitHub Student Developer Pack with some of our partners and friends: to give students free access to the best developer tools in one place so they can learn by doing.
What are the Benefits of Github Education Pack?
Github Education Pack provides a variety of benefits from its partnerships with software companies across the globe. The pack offers almost $45,000 worth of products and licenses for free to students. They are listed below:-
- Better Code Hub: Online source code analysis service which allows you to check your code with 10 software development guidelines and get immediate reviews and required improvements
- ConfigCat: A feature flag and configuration management service where you can push releases to users without deploying new code. It is best suited for alpha-beta testing or soft launches.
- Cryptolens, A cloud-based software licensing platform
- Gitpod: It provides an automated and fast online IDE for GitHub
- Icons8: Design resources including icons, UI illustrations, photos, and more
- LogDNA: A log management platform having seamless integration with your platform and providing live monitoring and log tailing.
- Name.com: A domain name registrar and web host providing one free domain to students with Privacy Protection and SSL certificate
- Next.tech: Browser-based computing environments having no annoying IDE setup or building from prerequisite software
- Phrase: A cloud-based localization service for translation APIs and enabling localization in your apps
- PushBots: Scalable push notification system for mobile applications
- SQL Smash: A better productivity plugin for SQL Server Management Studio
- .TECH: It provides domains for your tech startup, business, event, community, or publication. Best suited for tech-based companies, providing them with a unique TLD suited for their purpose.
- Termius: A cross-platform SSH client for desktop(Win, Linux and macOS and mobile(iOS and Android).
- TransloadIt: A file uploading and processing service to convert files from any type to any required format, be it images, videos, audios or text/docs.
- Working Copy, Git client for iOS that clones, edits, commits, pushes, and more
- Bootstrap Studio, A desktop app for creating responsive websites using the Bootstrap framework
- Netwise, turnkey data center services for the hosting of critical IT infrastructure systems
- PomoDone, Pomodoro time-tracking application to eliminate distraction, sharpen focus, and prevent burnout during your work-intensive hours using the Pomodoro Technique.
- SymfonyCasts, Symfony and PHP video tutorials and code challenges
- Algolia: A hosted search API that provides support for front-end and back-end frameworks and libraries
- Axosoft: Creator of legendary cross-platform Git client GitKraken and GitKraken Glo task tracking boards that sync in real-time with GitHub Issues
- Carto: Open and powerful platform for spatial data analysis, visualization, and application creation
- Datadog: cloud-based infrastructure monitoring
- DigitalOcean: Simple cloud hosting built for developers with virtual private servers starting from as low as $5/month.Also has support for Kubernetes clusters.
- Flatiron School: Web coding Bootcamp for launching developers
- Heroku: A flexible, easy-to-use platform to deploy, run, and manage your apps with one-click deployment options for any framework plus integration with famous repository hosting services.
- Jetbrains: Student Licenses of professional desktop IDEs such as IntelliJ IDEA, PyCharm, and more.
- Namecheap: Affordable domain registration, hosting, and management
- Sendgrid, the world’s largest cloud-based email delivery platform to attach to your applications
- Sentry: An error reporting service that helps developers monitor and fix crashes in real-time
- Stripe: A web and mobile payment APIs, built for developers
- Thinkful, courseware and mentoring to launch your career as a developer
- Transifex, a localization platform that easily integrates with your codebase.
- Travis CI, a continuous integration platform for open source and private projects
View More Pack at education.github.com/pack
- Github Education available for all services.
- You can change the password.
- Worldwide Works.
- 100% guarantee! in case of problems, we are here to support you.